- George's charisma made Wexford
- "George made Wexford. If some other actor had played the part and hadn't had George's charisma, Wexford would never have become as well known as he did."
- My View
- "I keep being asked if there will be another series of Wexford. ITV wants more, but I have turned them down, at least for the time being."
- The People's Detective
- Twelve celebrated fictional television detectives profiled in a six-part ITV3 series.
- Cash in the Celebrity Attic
- Angela Rippon and the Cash in the Celebrity Attic team visit much-loved Inspector Wexford star George Baker in his beautiful country cottage.
- Christopher Ravenscroft at Theatre Royal Bath
- "It is a treat to work with Peter Hall, a great theatre director of our age."
- Drama Trails
- A ten part ITV3 documentary series exploring connections between the UK's favourite TV dramas. In episode ten, Baroness Ruth Rendell takes George Baker on a guided tour of the House of Lords.
- Profiling Ruth Rendell
- A documentary series from Cactus TV featuring profiles of Britain's finest contemporary crime writers.
- Wexford and Me
- George Baker reveals his favourite Wexford titles in ten short films produced by Daisybeck Productions.
- Where Wexford Unwinds
- A father of five daughters, Baker is married for the third time, to Louie Ramsay who plays on screen wife Dora Wexford.
- Super Sleuths
- A Documentary series produced by Free@LastTV. Features interviews with George Baker, Christopher Ravenscroft, Louie Ramsay, Mary McMurray, and Neil Zeiger.
- Wexford Wives
- George Baker was once described by film director Tony Richardson as the worst actor in England.
- The House in the Woods
- "George is a real pro. He plays identical twins. One has been in jail for a murder that his brother committed, and he wants revenge. But we didn't pay George twice!"
- The Tempest
- "This is a very rich, packed play that has so many themes. But it all comes down to facing our innermost selves and making choices. That is what Prospero has to do."
- Coronation Street
- Inspector Wexford star George Baker is joining Coronation Street temporarily.
- Tiled Cottage
- "My favourite home is the Thirties cottage that I rented while filming the Rendells."
- By George, an Affair to Remember
- The book is in the shops, the cat is out of the bag, and George has no regrets - or at least no more regrets.
- Unpaid Royalties
- In 1992, TVS lost its ITV franchise and sadly, the rights to its programme library did not remain within the ITV Network.
- Harm Done in Production
- "The story is really about abuse, not only the abuse of children but also the abuse of a wife by her husband, and the hurt causes to children and family."
- I owe my life to Louie
- For a man who has had harrowing surgery for cancer, TV star George Baker is looking remarkably well.
- Wexford Returns
- George Baker returns to ITV as Detective Chief Inspector Reg Wexford.
- Wexford to hang up his trilby?
- A Hampshire detective with a world-wide reputation for solving the grisliest of crimes could be on the brink of putting his ticket in.
- Ace tec is Back
- The return of Reg Wexford after a three-year gap was always going to be special for George Baker.
- I'm a bit of a fusspot myself
- "My family say I get worse when I'm playing Burden."
- Having the Last Laugh
- It was while Diane Keen was working on the Ruth Rendell Mysteries that she fell in love with her husband for the second time around.
- Wexford returns in Simisola
- George Baker returns to ITV in the role he made so popular with the dramatisation of Ruth Rendell's latest novel.
- I Need a Wife to Look After
- "An enormous number of women seem to love me as Inspector Wexford …"
- How Wexford found the clues to true love again
- This is for real, and it's a love story that took the show business world by complete surprise.
- The Four Oaks Mystery
- Sherlock Holmes teams up with Van Der Valk, Taggart and Wexford for the 1992 ITV Telethon.
- Wexford's sidekick prepares to pack his bags
- He began as Wexford's strait-laced sidekick; thin, angular Detective Inspector Mike Burden, old-fashioned, conservative and bashful.
- If only Grandma could be with us now
- Wexford star George Baker travels to Australia to meet the grandson born days before his wife died.
- Last chapter for Rendell's hero?
- The end of the road is in sight for ruddy-faced detective Reg Wexford as he returns with four new Ruth Rendell Mysteries.
- The Final Series
- At Baker's side is Sarah, youngest of his five daughters and an assistant with the production team, who stands ready with a cup of tea.
- Little things that remind me of you
- Big George Baker will be smiling as he strides around his kitchen, wine glass to hand, putting the finishing touches to his Christmas lunch.
- Rendell's Fair Cop
- Sitting back, relaxing in his mobile dressing room, Christopher Ravenscroft looks uncharacteristically cheerful.
- Why George plans to say goodbye to Wexford
- Since actor George Baker stepped into the sensible lace-up shoes of old-fashioned Det Ch Insp Wexford, he has won the hearts of many.
- Candida Plays
- A new national touring company has been formed by the actor George Baker.
- Never Dance Again
- "I shall never forget the morning I woke to find tears running down my cheeks as though somebody had turned on a bath tap behind my eyes."